Zone 4. Standard. It produces gold round fruit with a scarlet blush and yellow flesh which are usually ready for picking in mid-late summer. The fruits have a sweet taste and a juicy texture. Ripens in mid to late August. Self-pollinating.
- Trees must be picked up at Plant Land Kalispell after breaking dormancy, typically in June, to be covered under our one year warranty.
- Trees that have not broken dormancy will not be covered.
- An Email will be sent for confirmation after your purchase and an email will be sent when your fruit tree(s) are ready for pickup. Please make sure to check your spam folder for emails.
- We do offer delivery of Fruit Trees for a fee.
- We DO NOT SHIP our Fruit Trees.
- Contender Peach Fruit Trees must be picked up by June 30, 2024. If your fruit tree(s) are not picked up by June 30th, we will release them for sale to the public. 50% Credit will be given to you after June 30th.