Pioneer Chinese- -Zone 4, #7 Container Grown Chinese Apricot is a medium-sized tree that is typically grown for its edible qualities. It produces yellow round fruit with a orange blush and gold flesh which are usually ready for picking in late summer. The fruits have a sweet taste and a firm texture. Self-fertile however yields improve with cross pollination.
- Trees must be picked up at Plant Land Kalispell after breaking dormancy to be covered under our one year warranty.
- Trees that have not broken dormancy will not be covered.
- An Email will be sent for confirmation after your purchase and an email will be sent when your fruit tree(s) are ready for pickup. Please make sure to check your spam folder for emails.
- We do offer delivery of Fruit Trees for a fee.
- We DO NOT SHIP our Fruit Trees.
- Pioneer Chinese Apricot Fruit Trees must be picked up by May 31st, 2024. If your fruit tree(s) are not picked up by May 31st, we will release them for sale to the public. 50% Credit will be given to you after May 31st.